Winter War Event 2024
Relive the miserable WW2 winter days in a unique way during this unique 'Living History' event.
With a nice December behind us, where warmth and coziness were of course a given, we are diving back into history with a unique and special event!
What was it like for the heroes who were not home for Christmas, for those who had to miss home and hearth and had to survive the bleak winter in miserable circumstances.
Visit our new outdoor experience on 6 & 7 January.
Visit the trenches, the medical post and the artillery positions as they were at Christmas 1944. Step into the most miserable living history to see how the heroes got true the holidays.
Visit our new oudoor experience and experience it for yourself.
- WW2 winter experience - Christmas in the trenches
- Photo exposition - Christmas at the battlefield
- True Christmas stories - Christmas in Auschwitz
- visit our real life trenches, medical post and different artillery and infantery stations
TICKETS FOR THE WINTER WAR EVENT:
- You visit the event during the day and Saturday evening for the regular rate (Saturday we are open during the day until 16:30)
- Discount promotions are NOT valid these days
- Saturday evening there is a unique Winter War by Night from 18:30 to 21:00, which can also be visited with regular tickets
- Would you like to combine your visit with a dinner in our brasserie? That's possible; You only pay 29.50 per person! For this amount you get a Topper dish from the menu, two drinks AND entrance to the Winter War Event valid during the day and in the evening.