Regular opening hours:
Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
No need to book in advance!
These opening hours do not apply to groups on reservation.
During Dutch school holidays, our museum is open 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Bevrijdende Vleugels
- Sonseweg 39
- 5681 BH Best
Adjusted opening hours:
- There may be different opening times on public holidays.
- During the Christmas holidays, Liberating Wings is open for a Christmas exhibition.
- The museum is open every day during school holidays.
- Outside the school holidays, the museum is accessible on all days in consultation, for groups of 15 people or more.
- The model railway is open every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
Staying overnight nearby:
click here for the best places to stay in the area!
Are you coming by car?
Museum Bevrijdende Vleugels is located at Sonseweg 39 in Best between the municipalities of Best and Son (and located north of Eindhoven). From the A2 highway, take exit 27 (Best-West) or 28 (Best), from the A50 highway, take exit 8 (Son en Breugel).
Those traveling by train get off at the train station in Best. There, take the local bus to Son Centrum and get off at the Museum Bevrijdende Vleugels bus stop. This bus stop is right in front of the Museum entrance. The neighborhood bus runs once an hour (4 minutes past the hour). At the weekend there is no local bus and you can take a taxi. The taxi ride takes about 5 to 10 minutes.